Saints Francis & Clare of Assisi School will be closed on Monday, January 16th in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Both the Parish Offices and the Early Childhood Ministry (ECM) will remain open for their normal hours.
Saints Francis & Clare of Assisi School Ministry is announcing two upcoming open houses for prospective families on Wednesday, Jan. 18 5:30-7:30 P.M. and Thursday, Jan. 19, 9:00-11:00 A.M. Prospective families are invited to tour the classrooms, meet the teachers, and learn about all facets of the school ministry.
Saints Francis & Clare School Ministry offers:
- Faith-filled education fueled by a strong Catholic identity
- 21st Century Catholic education for infants through 8th
- Differentiated instruction that allows teachers to target each student's strengths and needs
- Monthly service projects that reflect our commitment to know, love, and serve God
- Project-based learning
- Highly qualified teachers who utilize the most current, research-based best practices
For more information on these events or to inquire about registration for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year, please contact Saints Francis & Clare of Assisi School Ministry at (317) 215-2826 or email email@example.com
Saints Francis & Clare of Assisi will be starting up a NEW BEREAVEMENT MINISTRY FOR WOMEN! Losing a loved one is very difficult, but having an outlet to freely express your feelings and fears might help ease the feelings of anguish and loss. Starting Thursday, January 19, 2017, a group of women with similar losses will be meeting to share their feelings and concerns. This will be a small intimate group that is confidential and caring. If you would like to join or get more information, contact Joy Burianek, firstname.lastname@example.org, 317-859-4673 x 119.