2018 will be our 25th Anniversary as a Parish and YOU can be a part of our History!
How? Have your family's picture included in our 25th Anniversary Pictorial Directory!
THANK YOU to all who have already signed up! Your support is AMAZING!
Photo Session Dates are:
- August 23 - 25.........2:00 pm - 8:10 pm
- August 28 - Sept. 1...2:00 pm - 8:10 pm
- Sat., Sept. 2..............10 am - 4:30 pm
- Sept. 5 - 8.................2:00 pm - 8:10 pm
- Sat., Sept. 9..............10 am - 4:30 pm
- October 16 - 20.........2:00 pm - 8:10 pm
- October 24 - 27.........2:00 pm - 8:10 pm
- Sat., Oct. 28..............10 am - 4:30 pm
- November 21 - 22.....2:00 am - 8:10 pm
- Fri., Nov. 24.............. 2:00 am - 8:10 pm
- Sat., Nov. 25.............10 am - 4:30 pm
- A FREE 8x10 portrait
- A FREE 25th Anniversary Parish Directory
- A 20% discount on all photos ordered
- PLUS...FEED THE NEED. Bring a non-perishable food donation to your photo session and receive an additional $5 off any picture purchased! our Harvest Food Pantry will appreciate it!
For your convenience, you will be able to view your portraits within minutes from having them taken. There is NO OBLIGATION , however, you will have the opportunity to order portraits. Please bring your credit card, cash or checkbook. Please arrive for your photo session at least 5 minutes early to fill out some necessary paperwork. Plan to be here for about 1 hour.
If you are a generational family e.g. Grandparents, daughter, son-in-law, grandchildren, consider signing up together and having a generations picture taken along with your individual family pictures. You can also bring your musical instrument, sports paraphernalia, or a pet to reflect your personality in the photo.
All friends of the church are welcome & will receive the complimentary 8x10, but only our church family will receive the directory. So invite other family members or friends for photos.
If you are having any problems scheduling your appointment or have questions, please contact Sue LaRue, SSFC Parish Communications Coordinator, (317) 859-4673 x125, firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are interested in helping with the Pictorial Directory process, we REALLY need hosts and hostesses to help check-in families on the day of their photography sessions. The duties are light and you will get to meet several new parish families! Please go to https://tinyurl.com/y9xksroj to sign up. Thanks in advance for your help!!