The Early Childhood Ministry (ECM)Built on the foundation of our faith.
We recognize each of our children are a gift from God. We take our children and their ideas seriously. We encourage families to share their unique knowledge and skills and foster active participation in the life of the Early Childhood Ministry.
IGNITE A LOVE FOR LEARNING
- The classroom environment is inviting, brain-compatible, and clean.
- The student-to-teacher ratio allows for individualized attention.
- The daily schedule allows for activity, learning, play, and quiet time.
- There will be a seamless plan in place for transitions from classroom to classroom within the ECM as well as from the ECM to the school.
- Children participate in daily specials such as technology, Spanish, music, gross-motor (physical education), and art.
- Our center provides an atmosphere that ignites a love of learning.
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS & GROWING IN FAITH
- Students are welcomed into a community of faith and will learn about character building and caring for others.
- Our culture is welcoming and supportive. Open communication exists between teacher and parents.
- Our staff and administrators have an open-door policy with all of our families.
- The building and the classrooms are safe and secure at all times; emergency procedures are in place.
- The community is family oriented and encourages parents to be involved.
- We are a faith-filled community that works together and holds true to our special traditions.
- Family Nights
- Room Parents
- Study Trip Chaperones
- Classroom Celebrations
For more information on our center or to schedule a tour of our new facilities, contact the Diane Grahn at 317-215-2826 or email email@example.com.